Invited Articles Home Page
The Invited Articles section on of the Imaginis.com features articles by physicians, healthcare professionals, researchers, activists, survivors and others who have important messages to share about cancer and women's health issues. Articles on cancer typically deal with the "human" side of the disease-coping with treatment, insurance issues, impact on family members, minority issues, etc. Other features may include information on upcoming events, newly published books, or other helpful items that may help cancer patients, survivors, and friends. While Imaginis.com is committed to bringing a variety of different voices to our readers in an effort to inform and empower the community, we do not specifically endorse any of the opinions in the articles.
- New Treatment for Spinal Metastases Improves Quality of Life for Some Cancer Patients. By: Bassem Georgy, M.D.
- Talking to Children About a Breast Cancer Diagnosis. By Dr. Shenin Sachedina
- An Introduction and Excerpts from Hanging Out With Lab Coats: Hope, Humor, and Help for Cancer Patients and Their Caregivers. By Wendi Fox Pedicone
- Husbands: 10 Ways to be there when your wife has breast cancer. By Peter J. Flierl
- Make-Up Artist Lori Ovitz Publishes Book Aimed at Restoring Dignity to Cancer Patients